Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Back!?!

I wouldn't say fully, but my back is much better. I cannot give enough credit to Dr. E.J. Semelsberger of Pinnacle Chiropractic in Johnstown, PA.

He got me over my foot issues, and now looks as though my back issues will be; well, behind me (pun absolutely intended). My training schedule has gone through hell, but I'm at least into some semblence of a plan that I am pretty sure will get me through the marathon. I have less than 8 weeks to go. I'm not sure why it is so important that I get this fourth one in by the end of this year, but it is to me.

I've got some plans for 2008, but I'm going to take the advice of a man I heard speaking in Boston in June. I'm simply going to live in the moment a bit more. Does it get any better now that we are on the cusp of October? Baseball playoffs begin, hockey season begins and football is in full swing. Throw in the fact that Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner (three of my favorite holidays) and the seasons changing and it truly is the most spectacular time of the year.

No comments: