Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008:The Year in Photos


Tera's final Xmas with us in 2007.



A March snowstorm. Winter is hanging on.

An icy cold January run.



Some downtime in Indy; checkin' out the RCA Dome before they tear it down.




My crew for the PA State Class AA Final. Todd and Chet are my linesmen.





Opening Day tradition for me and Becky.



Frederick Marathon with Tera and Vee. If only I had their speed.








Goodbye Vee.


Mike and me at Game 6. Detroit hoists the Cup in a few hours, but we had hope, and I had my playoff beard.








In action at Frederick.






Summer in Ocean City, Md.







Sam Adams...the dog.




One of the coolest awards at the Run for the Trail 7k. It's a real railroad spike.





Johnstown Marathon becomes #6.






Back to the beach. This time with the greyhounds.

No comments: