Saturday, March 6, 2010

Look Familiar?


Burning Bright. My friend and fellow Saint Francis alum Linda Flanagan who hails from Chicago completed a painting of the photo you see to the right along the edge of this blog.
She did so as part of an art class she is taking and if I do say so myself she is a very talented and amazing painter.
I have always wanted to have a portrait painted of myself but this is above and beyond anything I ever expected to happen to me.
My last blog post called for the year in photos from last year. Instead, I give you "Burning Bright". The photo is from the Hollidaysburg YMCA 4th of July race held on July 4, 2009 in Altoona.
I am mesmerized looking at it. I think I will let this stand alone for a day or so. Tomorrow a race update from today that I ran on the campus of Penn State Altoona.

1 comment:

lkfbruins2 said...

You were a complete joy to paint! I'm glad you like it.